Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ok i got over it

Hi Girls

Well I think I am in the clear and over my tanty about the world. It was actually the g banger that bought it to my attention but by adjusting 1 thing in my life I have managed to go from crying and being overly sensitive at everything to back to normal again. I have to admit that I was really getting concerned that all this crying was normal but ITS NOT PEOPLE. So I know how my normal outlook of life (which entails if someone is having a go at me whether it be work, out for dinner etc I know just look at them after being polite and think "fcuk you" and leave the situation). And as my mother would tell you, I have no poker face haha.

So with all my clear headiness Ive started feeling the urge to sew again. Ive decided that Im going to help work on the g bangers stuff. As JD will be able to verify I have spoken to her about the gambison about six months ago now so my six month procrastination time is now up so I have to start figuring out what and how I am going to "help" out. He has got a pattern from a book but I think I am just going to have to buy heaps of really cheap material and practise till it fits. I so dont understand how it all goes together but Im going to make it bigger then go smaller. So fingers crossed haha!!

Love to you all
BJM

2 comments:

GB said...

Hi sweetie,
I didn't realise you were in such an unhappy place. YOu may not have a poker face, but you're a damn good actress. Next time, tells us so we can help you!
Right, now that I've put Aunty Charlie away, start off big and go smaller is the best way to drape a 'pattern' over someone. Just make sure you have a good look where the seamlines are on the original garment and try to put them in the same place over G. That's all there is to it really!
Hugs to you!

Fiora said...

Hi JD thanks for the message. I promise I will talk to you. Im just so amazed that one tiny thing in your life could have such an effect on you especially after the fact that I have been having it for YEARS (as in 13 years).

Am heading so Ade this weekend so Ill buy my hideous material and start making a pattern for him.

Talk to you soon
BJM