Thursday, June 15, 2006

Am I aiming for the stars?????

Hello!

Today during lunch I made a rough list of things that I want to achieve here goes.....

Sewing things (note the use of bullets rather than number bullets haha)
  • Hem my blue dress
  • work on decoration for both blue & red dress
  • 1 more underskirt
  • make fitting sleeves - I promise I have tried and they just wont work - lucky I have left over hot pink drill from the fooles feast
  • chemises that work - I will actually take my time on these ones....Im sure Im jinxed
  • Aprons
  • 14th C Gard for camping - that means muliptle outfits
  • 1 Viking outfit
  • 1 Roman outfit
  • Heraldic dress
  • Maybe Russian
  • A Venetian Dress - hooray hehe

Non Sewing things that I want to do

  • Collate receipes for medieval receipes
  • Haybox cooking - making a haybox and cooking with it at home
  • Marshalling - would like to become one
  • Setting ourselves up with correct period crockery and cutlery

So am I going to achieve this.....YES. Ive decided its nothing that I cant do and I am willing to put a time schedule to each outfit - with the job I want, I will be working 2 weeks on 1 week off so if I am able to set an outfit to six weeks I think I should be able to do it ask me on the 28th July haha. This six weeks is for finishing off projects that I should have finished and am very slack about.

How do I know if I will get these done in the time frames????? Cos I know if I dont nag myself about it my very favourite friend who reads this would laugh so hard its worth getting it done hehe.

Anyway its 4pm Friday and I should start packing my stuff up so I am more than ready to go at 4.30pm then spin on my chair until its 4.30pm haha. Am going sewing tomorrow at southern garb and gossip and am really looking forward to that!! Will let you know how it goes

Fiora xx

No comments: