Friday, July 21, 2006

Saturday is blog day

Hello Everybody,

Well I havent been able to come up with the pictures this week as our resident photographers family has had life hit them very hard so the suspense will just have to keep growing.

I have had the hugest week with everyone wanting to catch up with Peddles before he leaves which is Monday morning 5am now - I am glad we get to have Sunday arvo (so he can clean the house before he goes haha) So no sewing got done BUT.......

I GOT TO DRIVE A BIG HUGE DUMP TRUCK TODAY as a job trial/work experience (ie if I get the job GREAT if I dont when I approach companies about taking me on I can say YES I have spent time in dump trucks. I had heaps of fun - can you tell?? It was quite funny as there were two types of guys on the site - 1's that were really shy and behaved themselves or 1's that were really brash and out there and then would apologise for swearing...it was nice.

Tonight we are going to some friends house that are setting up their backyard to be a monastry (I can tell but a medieval backyard thinga) So they invited us for tea but to come at 4.30pm so we can see the garden first - so that should be very cool. Its really funny their medival personas are she is a red headed viking shiela and he is a brown hair really cool light blue eyed scotish chat they are loads of fun though.

So thats all Ive got for you all this week - Oh did I mention we set up our "sewing room" no????? did I forget to mention that I HAVE A SEWING ROOM!! nothing exciting it just means we got organised allocated one room for sewing bought some plastic boxes to store material in put a table in there to put my sewing machine on (its huge so I can do all my cutting on it also) So now if you ever feel like it...you can pop around and come and sew at my house!! hehe.

Love Fiora
PS Baggy Trousers - your hat rocks
PPS Jane Doe - I want the blue pair of shoes in your pic :)

4 comments:

GB said...

You have a sewing room??? I am proud of you, my young padwan.

Fiora said...

I thought that would make me the favourite padwan having my very own sewing room haha. I had no idea - I thought I only had a very small stash of material but once I folded it and piled it in its containers I realised I now have to go and buy 4 more containers. I think because I can....I might colour coordinate my boxes - thats the adelaide social life for you haha

Mz. B.Trousers said...

Hey! that's me!
I love the hat too.

I loke the idea of the colour-coord. Go crazy.

And you'd NEVER catch me living in Adelaide. Ever. And I've lived in Newcastle.

Anonymous said...

i found this through percy's site apparently theres a few extra auntys and i felt left out and some how got to your site. anyway am writing a chem report at 11:30 and night and life is just hard haha

love the undercover aunty ned