Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pants....I love pants

Well fan club you are not going to believe it - I have almost finished my viking outfit. I just have to adjust my handles after I do the top hem (as I had to take it in at the front and back - cos I lost 12 kilos from morning tea to after fighter practise yesterday.....not really I think I just stretched it getting over my juhungers) Then its done (Oh I have to hem the bottom of my apron but thats another job for me peddles and the esky).

I am also going to push the mark and say......Im also going to cut my roman out tonight and draw the lines where I need to sew so I can do that in Roxby.

The most exciting thing of all though.....I HAVE GOT THE KNACK OF MAKING PANTS - HOORAY!! I managed to whip up two pairs last night (not including cutting I did that at fighter practise on the back of Ferret's armour bag) So I now have two new sexy pairs of pj pants haha. I am going to make some pants for festival (to go under the viking to keep me warm) and maybe if I like Peddles I will make some for him haha.

Im so excited haha

Love Fiora

1 comment:

Mz. B.Trousers said...

Phwar!!!
You can whip up my pants any old time, baby!!