Sunday, March 04, 2007

I think Im tired....

Well I have survived my first big week at work and its great. I even got to drive the truck on Saturday which was awesome however Im now officially tired. Yesterday was an absolutely non event but Im absolutely freaked out that festival is so close and we havent done anything in weeks. Gareth bless his cotton socks is being really crap as well as he has figured out that he needs a new helmet before he goes (mind you he has no shield and his sword still isnt fixed - and I really dont want to put up with him freaking out about it all last minute or even worse him not being about to fight cos his gear isnt ready) He assures me that it will all be done when he goes down to adelaide but YEAH RIGHT St Patties day is on that weekend and he loves that day so half his week off will be written off with that and then there is two days of travel. I think I am being a mean girlfriend and I know its mean to diss him but I cant even get him to stand still so I can cut his undershirt to size - after all my rant though he did offer to go over the eyelets of the dark red dress that Jane Doe gave to me so I could also wear that at festival which is really nice but we really dont have enough embroidory thread for that - its official Im horrible haha.

This week I am only working three shifts at the Oasis (at nights) and I will probably not work on Sat morning as I am going to go and get my hair done which will make me feel a whole heap better. So if I am able to size up G's undershirt and then cut out and sew the other two I think I will be happier. My two under dresses are going ok they only need to add the arm length and to hem the arms and the bottom so thats not hard just need a second pair of hands.

Anyway I have to get back into my work so hopefully I will be able to tell you two girls that I have done it next week!!

Love Fiora xx

No comments: