Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Quick Update

Hi my favourite girls!

Well the last few days have been interesting but not very exciting. Chandler still havent given me an answer so Im just not going to worry about it (I can only keep calling twice a day and going to the office in between the calls) so officially they are crap.

On the up side I have been asked if I would like to work in the Smiths Transport Office and when it gets busy go out and help unload and load the trucks and drive them to where they need to be delivered. I know I have said that I dont want to work in an office again however.....It will be full time work (Monday to Friday 8am-4pm) So that isnt too bad and least I will be working with blokes and getting to do stuff besides sitting in an office all day plus by finishing at four means I can still go to the gym after work (or before if Im eager) and when G is on nights I still get to see him as he doesnt leave for work until 550pm.

Today is the day that I go through all our garb - figure out what we have, figure out what I need and figure out what I need to finish. I have decided that after festival Im going to make a court dress. I havent decided what I want yet - any ideas????

I am still getting over the fact that Bella is the realm of venus maker. You would not believe it Babs when I first started out with Italian it was Jane Doe who mentioned that I should look at this site as its awesome with heaps of info. I just cant believe I will get to meet her at one point - do you think she will think Im weird if I ask to look at some of her dresses at some later date?

This sunday night I am having a few friends over to the van and we are going to have a mexican night. Its going to be a late one as we will have it outside (as they wont fit) plus with eating mexican its easier to clean up if its outside. I have been going to the gym each day and feel good for it - I have figured out why I find they gym so boring is because it IS boring for the mind. But oh well its doing good for my body haha.

Anyway will sign off and catch you girls at another point.

Love Fiora xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ask bella if you can look at her gowns, she'll be way more critical of her work than you or i would ever be, so if she's a bit shy about it that's why.

Hope the mexican night is fun!

Babs