Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bronwyn is CRANKY!!

Ok so I am finally cracking the shits today - Im so hard core

It is now finally bugging me - I look very much forward to every second friday as its the G bangers pay day (mine is so pathetic its not worth getting excited about haha). So his pay has been coming through early as in on Thursday so I was all ready to pay off and close another credit card and his work has only paid him for one week instead of two. While it still doesnt ruin all my fun I can still close it off it just gives me the shits cos he wont find out till tonight then he will ask them tomorrow then we wont get paid for another few days after the weekend etc etc.

Just to shock you all Im really not angry about that - stuff like that happens Im really actually angry that chandler havent called me back yet. I did another two hour shift last night......while I dont really care as G was home and I was working directly with my manager (and she bores me with patheticness) Im really hanging out for them to call. Yes its probably a bit to desperately I know but its just like "arrrrrghhhhhh"

So I am going to go to the gym this arvo to go and chant call me while I go for a jog then onto the rowing machine......wish me luck!!!

Cant wait to eat icecream tonight haha

I hope you are all having a much better day!!

Love to you all!!
Bronwyn
PS thanks for listening :)

2 comments:

GB said...

Stupid potential employers not knowing a good thing when they see it...

Did you enjoy your ice cream? :P

Fiora said...

Im so glad you are there backing me up....I feel so silly for writing that - I have a job that pays the bills so I shouldnt be so selfish I just want to work more hours as I am finally sick of watching Dr Phil.

Oh well it will happen as I am way to stubborn not to let it happen

Thanks again Jane Doe

Bronwyn