Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So what is it with peanut butter???

So I went to my second class today which was body combat. Good class! My abs were the only body part that hurt today so I was pretty proud of that effort as I didnt think Id be able to walk lol.

Food was much better today, Im still getting caught with extra calories in quick snacks that I just quickly grab. Will have to still try and see if eating dinner around 4pm is a better option then going to training at 630 rather than trying to scoff something down at 745-8pm as I try to get to bed around 9pm as I get up at 330am (not the best time of the day for sure!)

So I wanted to quickly touch on how smells can affect me (this is not scientifically proven or anything) where I deliver to I go past a lot of good and bad smell places. Eg there is tiptop bakery near our work and I drive through the waff or baking bread smell regularly. We also deliver to the transport mob for Maccas and their place smells like food is cooking even though its not and one that also gets me is a wok place that you can smell stirfrys - Yum. This as you can imagine drives me nuts but I had the best smell experience today when I drive up the parade with my truck window down and I could actually smell the roses!!! Today was a really gorgeous day but after not stopping at any of those places it felt like kinda being a reward for being good.

Talk tomorrow xx

No comments: