Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tone and sculpt class does not equal easy

So today is my RDO and I thought I should help out with some painting as the G has been doing it all. I went to Body Attack class today at 915 and thought I should stay for 45 mins longer and do tone and sculpt. All I can say is WOW I thought it would be simple but it was intense. It was more of tummy butts and thighs and wow did she make us work!!

I really want to go to the pump class tonight and there is a Jam class before (dance) Im knackered at the moment but I think its really important to drag my ass there when I can especially as pump is weights. All I can do is try!

Food has been good today but I also got up 1.5 hours later than usual. Nothing exciting has happened so far today except me wishing I had a maid.......one day!!

No comments: